When you get ready to move forward, things get easier. There is so much going on in my life right now. A friend who may have to face surgery, no "real" job, feeling overwhelmed, worried about money and all in all, I'm pretty up tight. This blog is for me to sort out what I'm "feeling" and to review what I might need to do about the entire situation. My local SavOn allowed me to find out my blood pressure was sky high, so now I'm nervous about THAT!
Truthfully, it's senseless to worry over issues you have no control over. You simply need to work on your own life and not try to make things better - for individuals or the world in general - when you really don't have the control to do so.
Hopefully i will work on my own obligations and issues and health and move forward ... day by day.
Truthfully, it's senseless to worry over issues you have no control over. You simply need to work on your own life and not try to make things better - for individuals or the world in general - when you really don't have the control to do so.
Hopefully i will work on my own obligations and issues and health and move forward ... day by day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home