Name:
Location: Los Angeles

Friday, June 13, 2008

How did two years go by so fast? I was hoping for better conditions, but my dear friend's problems continue to compound. Radiation for breast cancer lead to tears in her rotor cuffs (from being pulled up by the arms because of a bad back) ... this has led to a worsening back and a ripped clear through rotor cuff. Therefore the pain is compounded as is the inability to move which has led to not wanting to eat, smoking more which has created lung problems to the degree that it's more difficult to do anything.

I say to those of you who smoke. Stop. It is possible. I did it when I moved into my second pack a day ... September 12, 1968. A day of infamy. A day I today rejoice in. I am able to walk, talk, think, and do ... all without struggling to breathe. If you can breathe you can live ...

I'm glad to be back and will continue this blog until I tire of it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home